Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Beauty of North Georgia!


We have the most amazing place to play.


If you are ever in the North Georgia mountains and like to ride, our trail system is some of the best in the world. The trail pictured here is Brush Creek which is near the Ocoee Whitewater Center, where the 1996 Olympics were held. You climb a slow grind 7 miles up and if you like 7 miles back down. If you'd rather not do the return you can opt to take the quick jaunt down the highway back to the parking lot.


All the wonderful outdoor activities availble here make me so grateful that we have had this given to us to use as we like. It also makes me think about ways in which I can keep it beautiful for generations to come. I want my grandchildren and their children to ride these trails someday. My hope is that they will look the same way then as they do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment